Looks we two have a difficult time disagreeing with each other cause we
think alike.

Yes it's very hard to put everything in a single tool. The window hell
problem is something I have a lot issues with. Windowing systems are
notorious for wasting screen estate which why I prefer custom GUIs . A big
reason why I prefer GTSpotter too.

It's not because I want to cram more info on my screen I actually want less.

I am not a big fan of the three column browsing GUI of system browser but
as tool is still very useful and very flexible.

One tool I miss from Pharo is a bird eye view browser. Similar to the
graphs we have seen Roassal people make showing the connection between
classes and methods . Both with GTSpotter and System Browser it's easy to
forget and lose track which method triggers which method which happens to
me often when I study complex code.

On the other hand each one of us have different way of thinking so I can
definitely relate to why for someone GTSpotter may come nowhere near the
90% you mention.