Yes, I know you like GTSpotter.

But as difficult as you may find, me (and others possibly) didn't find GTSpotter so cool, or even an usable tool, so we don't feel the love you feel. Why? Well, there was too many discussions about this tool in the mailing list.

On the other side, I would be *REALLY* surprised if System Browser gets replaced with Spotter. But I'd also like that you convince the guys which decides which tools goes to official image, because there is no voting here so convincing those guys will be enough, and would be super fun to sit down and read people's reaction when they open a Pharo and didn't find the classic System Browser. Maybe not a great move from the product developement POV, but will be fantastic as a terrible experiment :)

;)