Hello

I am using Moose 6.0 (Pharo 5.0 Latest update: #50761) on Windows 10. I have
installed PunQLite following the instructions in
https://github.com/mumez/PunQLite. I have run all the examples that involve
using files, and everything seems OK. I have tried creating a database using
my own data, which seemed to run OK. The database will display its keys
successfully, but whenever I try to retrieve a value I get PqFetchError. The
debug information shows that an ffi fetch operation has given a return value
of -10. I have searched for any information on unQLite return codes, but so
far I have nothing.

I tried the PqDatabaseBrowser in the Tools section. This recognised the
database, opened it and displayed all the keys correctly. However, clicking
on any key gave the same PqFetchError.

Does anyone have any idea of what I have done wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Peter Kenny