Hi Esteban

Well, I tried re-installing from your repo, but now I cannot even run the tests
in the mumez repo. Whatever I try, I get an error message

in trying to open the database, saying I cannot get a pointer to a byte array.

Previously, my Monticello browser said I was using
PunQLite-Core(TorstenBergmann.28); now it shows the version as
Estebanlorenzano.17. I don’t understand the naming and numbering, but surely
the version number shouldn’t go backwards?

Should I give upon PunQLite, and maybe try Voyage-UnqLite instead? Basically
all I need is a database that looks like a large dictionary, with rather
lengthy entries (mainly in XML).

Thanks.

Peter Kenny