http://books.pharo.org

and you can contribute if when reading you think something is missing.

and you can also contribute by improving Spec.

Stef

Le 2/11/16 à 23:01, Johan Fabry a écrit :
Hello Vikenti,

for writing UIs in Pharo the UI builder you should use is Spec. We have
documentation online in the form of a book (which is a work in progress).I
think it will answer many of your UI questions, have a look at
http://files.pharo.org/books/spec-tutorial/

HTH,

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile