Am 06.11.2016 21:04 schrieb "Dimitris Chloupis" <kilon.al...@gmail.com>:

> yeah as I said the chapter needs a complete rewrite. I am not even it is
necessary to exist separately.

>>> The reflection chapter (and maybe some other too) could new some new
screenshots.

>> Actually, the reflection chapter needs some more rewrites (not only
updated screenshots). Some examples just aren't
>> applicable anymore because we don't have refactoring browser
preinstalled and although Nautilus can do alot, its missing
>> the full set of menus for creating scoped environments.
>> I'll try to rewrite those parts.

(pharo version = pbe version) this weekend , since we had Pharo 7 initiated
few days ago.

which means a git commit is associated as a last commit for that version
and there will be a frozen release - download for Pharo by Example version
5. After that we move to Pharo By Example version 6 or PBE6 for short

commits, pull requests and issues remains the same.

open an issue in the github issue tracker that can be found here

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/UpdatedPharoByExample/issues

making Pharo more amazing

like correcting mistakes in the grammar or content of the text, updated
pictures, or just a few lines of extra info are more than enough and more
than welcomed. Many Pharo beginners have already done so .

I 'll try to report them

I know fixed most text in the chapter. At least there are no notes on tools
that aren't there anymore and I cut those things that aren't true anyone.
But I would like to do some more pass over it.
Instead of just cutting, we could add some new things.
Explaing the RB-Pattern syntax is maybe to much. But I would like to add it.
Maybe I'll put some notes on criticbrower and QA.