> I did not advertise Nireas because I wanted free advertisement , if that
> was the case I would be advertising Ephestos which has been a far more
> important project for me and a project I invested far more effort.
>
> The idea with Nireas is a theme that allows easy customisation to any kind
> of theme the user wants. I completely disagree that themes are not one of
> the most basic tools of an IDE. How my environment looks like is extremely
> important to me and how easy it is to read code. Dark theme has been
> probably the biggest enhancement Pharo had since day one for me and has
> helped boost my productivity a lot more than any other tool. I also
> remember how happy the community has been to accept the dark theme in its
> arms. So obviously themes matter a ton to the average Pharo user.
>
> I can imagine myself living without the blue theme, but I cannot imagine
> myself coding in Pharo without the blue theme and the dark theme.
>
> Hmm thanks for mentioning not working, this is weird, it works fine in
> Pharo 6 , it has a MNU in Pharo 5. I will fix it today.
>
> In any case I have no issue removing the mentioning of Nireas , go ahead
> and do it. I never had a problem with people changing my content in PBE5.
> But simply I cannot agree with your opinion .

I will remove it.
My opinion is not that themes are not important, but that it looks out of
context in this chapter.

This chapter has an overview stating what we will describe in this chapter,
then having this intermediate step about changing the theme, open
CatalogBrowser, loading Nireas and talking about
that it has a theme editor ..., which looks totally unrelated to the other
content that is about the core tools (browser, debugger, finder ...)