Hi,

In my opinion, Pharo provides the strongest infrastructure for understanding a
system from all technologies I have seen. So, if you say that Pharo is a bit
"under featured in, then I think we are not referring to the same thing :).

May I ask how you are using the inspector? For example:
- do you extend the inspector?
- do you construct visualizations about your system in the inspector?
- do you write queries about code in the inspector?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."