Le 09/01/2017 à 16:09, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In my opinion, Pharo provides the strongest infrastructure for understanding
> a system from all technologies I have seen. So, if you say that Pharo is a
> bit "under featured in, then I think we are not referring to the same thing
> :).

We are refering to the same things. I express a feeling from a user
experience. After diving in the code with several inspector windows, you
get lost quickly.

I use the inspector to discover the class of the attributes, and write
code snippet. Inspector most of the time invoked from the Debugger

I don't know about visualization from inspector or queries about code.
Are there discoverable features?

But we are far from my initial question. I will be happy to watch a
video demonstration about what I don't know in Pharo to understand more
easily the MessageBrowser, for example. Final goal will be to change
MessageBrwoser so asking for implementors does not open a new window but
use its existing window.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu