> On 3 Mar 2017, at 17:24, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:
>
> I don't understand why I should use a query!
> I already have an instance of the object fetched from the repo but its
> attributes are not resolved when read from an iterator block: I can't
> pick up the one I want.

mmm, attributes have to be solved, otherwise you have a problem… I mean, when
you bring an object from mongo, it will fetch also all attributes (in case
those attributes are collections it will bring a proxy but it will solve it as
soon as you ask something to them, so is transparent to you).

So, there is something that is not working in your model, I think…

Esteban