Situation looks a bit clearer.
The duplicated object entries issue arises with two concomitant situations:

- the object reimplements hash and = methods
- one of the attributes participating in the comparing protocol is modified.

In that scenario, Voyage guess it is dealing with a new element, even if
it is not the case.

In some scenario, user really needs to override the comparing protocol,
how to deal with the duplicated entries issue in that case?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu