Understood.
My use/understanding of hash and =, true in DrGeo, was more like unique
identifier regarding its ontological characteristics (what distinguish
it from other). So an exact same Point in DrGeo will have different hash
value depending on its position on the plane, or it being free on a
line, etc.  May be I got it biased here.

Anyway problem solved, comparing protocol was just rampant code.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu