Investigating a bit on the mater, here is the conduct:

- In a fresh 5.0, find an a version of my package where the Traits logic
is not compromised (All traits methods are not duplicated in the classes
using the traits)

- Load this package, all seems fine.

- Promote the class/trait category to a package, let's say TraitsPackage

- Save this package locally in a .mcz file

- In the Pharo5.0 image unload all my packages

- Load back the TraitsPackage, all traits methods are duplicated...

- Examine the source in the .mcz file: the traits logic is already
compromised

Is there anything wrong in this process?

Conclusion1: Pharo5 does not know how to save Trait  correctly.
Conclusion2: Already get there,
http://forum.world.st/Strange-behaviour-with-traits-td4891623.html

Hilaire

--