On a restored Traits logic of my package, I made another attempt to
persist this time with filetree://. The net result is the same, the
Traits logic is lost in the classes using the Traits: all traits methods
are duplicated !!

To sum up, package saved with the following methods:

- *.mcz package with the traits got broken. The .st source file is
~207kB of mostly duplicated methods

- filetree package got broken too

- Brave old fileout handles it just fine :) with Pharo5 (Pharo4 has UTF8
characters issues) . Source file is about 40KB

Solutions:

- Get it fixed. The problem is there since Pharo3 or 4... Not sure where
to look at.

- Escape from Traits :(

- Test on Squeak, not sure how stable it is there...

- Use fileout + CVS to persist code.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo