Hi Subbu,

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 03:05, K K Subbu <kksubbu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sunday 23 April 2017 08:43 PM, Juraj Kubelka wrote:
>
>> As the Pharo Sprint is organized in several places around the world, we
>> miss the connection with other guys. For that reason we decided to move
>> the physical whiteboard to the internet and developed Pharo Sprint App.
>
> Excellent idea and a very useful tool! It took me just a few minutes to
> download it and post my first fix through it.

That’s great :-) The idea is having something simple to use.

> What would be workflow for using this app? Is this only for Pharo Sprint
> participants or can others also use it?

The initial idea have raised from the Pharo Sprint events. But you can use the
way you want. In other words, by using it, we will find out new workflows :-)

It should be clear that ‘Pharo Sprint participants’ are not meant to be
physically available in Lille, France or Santiago, Chile.

> I faced a minor problem in the UI. The top half of login/password text input
> fields got clipped by title bar, when I opened it up first. Later the
> Update/Logout buttons also have their top border clipped off.

Please, can you send me a screenshot? Or submit the screenshot here
https://github.com/JurajKubelka/PharoSprint/issues/new
<https://github.com/JurajKubelka/PharoSprint/issues/new>

Thanks!
Juraj