Hi,

As Alexandre said, there were a few participants. On other hand, I was able to
discuss with some of them in detail and find out what makes difficult to make a
contribution.

Having the Pharo Sprint App, connected with FogBugz and Discord was positive
incentive to participate, without being able to attend the locally organized
events.

One (out of several) requirement was to make review needed cases explicitly
visible. People can the focus on them. It is posible to sort issue 'review
needed first', but it is likely less visible.

So in general, it was a good experience and I am looking forward for the next
sprint 😊

Juraj

--
Juraj Kubelka