Hi Stef,

I can't have changes file bundled with the tool because the tool is
installed in a centralized location in my network and multiple users will
run it. So the image is in a central location and read-only and so is the
changes file (if I must have a changes file). The tool is only a processor.
It does not need to keep/save its state.

Hence, I cannot have multiple users writing to that one and the same
changes file.

I'm trying to dissect the call chain to ChangesLog and try to cut it so
Pharo won't write to the changes file. I'm sure I should not do this. There
must be a better way.