If you are talking about ZnServerSessions, the ones returned from
ZnRequest>>#session, then the answer is that they are eligible for expiration
and cleanup after 1 hour (see ZnServerSession>>#isValid). Cleanup happens
inZnSingleThreadedServer>>#periodTasks. Right now, the expiration time is a
fixed constant.