Interesting. Auto-complete doesn't show #removeAttribute: as an option.

Another question: After I've logged out, I can still click on Backpage in
the browser to get to a page that should no longer be authorized. Is there a
way to prevent this? Is there a way to invalidate the page?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote