Askoh

As soon as we will say something somene else will not be happy so I
will comment on this.
Now let us look at the trajectory:

- Pharo is moving super fast
- Daily improving
- Large set of frameworks
- Many companies SHARING bricks (Zinc, Mustache, Mustaside, ... and
many many more).

So pick up a topic you like or that you think you can make money
and just come to have fun with us and doing so you will learn.
This way you can also build your future. You see the actions that you
do today and that open paths for tomorrow.

THERE IS A ***HUGE*** difference between open community and source
like Pharo and close source.
Pharo is alive, kicking and it will continue.

With git support Pharo will make a huge visibility credibility and
community sharing step.
We have a long list of super cool improvement in the pipe.

Just join.

Stef