From: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
Peter Uhnak
Sent: 16 July 2017 15:40
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Mysterious problem in loading Pharo

I had this problem for several months (and still do), and so far I didn't
manage to figure out what is the actual cause.

Sometimes it fixes itself (close Pharo and open again), sometimes opening it
with different VM (and then reopen with the original) helps, and sometimes I
have to restart system.

After I disabled Windows Fast Boot it is somewhat more infrequent (or rather it
fixes itself without the need to restart).

But otherwise I might as well wave a magical wand. It is annoying but still
better than then spending countless hours digging randomly and aimlessly in the

Peter