It is a real problem (I was getting it in 100% of the cases, restart did not
help, restore of system disk image from last (this monday, so including the
recent update) helped.

What I wanted to point to, is, at stack overflow they mentioned this error
happens when dlls depend on each other, are loaded via LoadLibrary and
access their memory before they are actually loaded (something like that).

Maybe it would be beneficial to look at how dlls (especially in combination
with FT2Plugin.dll) are loaded, and somehow force some order there.

Herby