> On 25 Jul 2017, at 17:29, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:
>
> As the P6.1 change log is not complete enough I have to try out to discover:
>
> - fix for PNG regression is included
>
> - the Athen Wrap regression is still present :(

is very complete. Is just that it does not has so many changes :)
this was a version we told it was going to be made available to update iceberg
(as we use iceberg for develop P7, we need to have recurrent updates even in
Pharo 6). And since there was important modifications, we needed to change the
backend library. And since we changed the backend library, we needed to change
the vm. Finally, since we changed the VM, we were unable to apply this update
as a “hot-fix” (what we do regularly, but version number does not change, just
build number).

So, Pharo 6.1 is exactly the same as before, but with: new iceberg, new vm, new
backend library.

cheers!
Esteban

ps: the other regressions, when fixed, can be applied as we usual apply
backported hot-fixes.