Hello!

Once I finally added remote to my localgit repo, I cannot build my image any more because Iceberg fails to parse the url. After first error I tried ssh://, but it is protected as well.

The problem is, g...@host.site is just the way to say which user to log in via ssh into the host. We use on-premise gogs installed via apt, and it installs 'gogs' user, not 'git' user. As such, we were being able to successfully use 'g...@our.site:org/towergame.git' type of remote URLs, but Iceberg code has 'git@' hardcoded.

How to overcome this?

Herby