Hello

There is a  tutorial for the Pillar document writing system [1]. The
Pharo 6 catalog entry shows that the Pillar syntax goes back to the
Pier CMS syntax of Lukas Renggli [2].

There is a syntax summary for the Pier CMS

          http://www.piercms.com/doc/syntax   [3]

I assume that most this still applies for Pillar?
But I can imagine that there have here been updates / changes / extensions.

I am looking for a Pillar syntax summary ("cheat sheet").
Is this available somewhere?

Kind regards

Hannes

[1]
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PillarChap/Pillar.html

[2]  Pharo 6.1 catalog entry for Pillar

Pillar is a wiki-like syntax, its document model, a parser for it, and
a set of exporters (e.g., HTML, LaTeX, Markdown...). Pillar is
primarily used as the wiki syntax behind the *Pier
CMS>http://piercms.com*. Pillar is also being used to write books:
e.g., *the Enterprise Pharo book>http://books.pharo.org/*.

The original creator of Pillar (formerly known as ''the syntax behind
the Pier CMS'') is Lukas Renggli. Nevertheless, *Damien
Cassou>damien.cas...@inria.fr* is now the maintainer. The website is
at *http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar*. Issues should be
reported to *https://github.com/pillar-markup/pillar/issues*

[3] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3700 has some information about Pier.
It refers to a Smallwiki mailing list which is active.

https://www.list.inf.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/

e.g. https://www.list.inf.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2016-November/008051.html
with an announcment 'Pier3 with latest Pillar'