At the moment my interest is to have a description of all the Pillar
syntax features Pharo 5 and 6 supports.

a) in an example document
b) as a list

As for Pillar syntax versions:

I can imagine that there have been changes in the past. I just don't know.
And there might be changes in the future. So a version indication is
helpful even if it just says that Pharo 6 supports the same Pillar
version as it was in Pharo x (x = 2,3,4,5 ?).