Its a shame nog being able to read the article, because it is not posted in the
open web and I don't have Facebook or Google to pay with my privacy for the
"privilege" of reading Fast Company.

Anyway, I agree with Hilaire. It's pretty difficult to be between worlds trying
to bridge education and informatics (or activisms) when one part is extremely
focused in their own extreme of the bridge and the stuff at the other side is
so alien.

Cheers,

Offray

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi
brevedad.