On 29 September 2017 at 22:05, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:

> libcairo2:amd64 1.15.2-0intel1 is clearly not from the official repository.
>
> See on my ubuntu17.04:
>
> hilaire@PCHome:~$ dpkg -l | grep libcairo2
> ii libcairo2:amd64 1.14.8-1 amd64        Cairo 2D vector graphics library
> ii libcairo2:i386 1.14.8-1 i386         Cairo 2D vector graphics library
> ii libcairo2-dev 1.14.8-1 amd64        Development files for the Cairo 2D
> graphics library
>

> If you can wipe it out, you may sort out.

most probably it is due to my attempts to make my hybrid graphics setup
work..
i bought this laptop year ago and then figured out, that there are issues
with X11  and kernel drivers
that prevents using both video cards on board..
and installing latest & finest didn't changed much.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.