I had situation where the system libcairo:i386 does not work with Dr.Geo[1], Pharo crashes with what looks like a Cairo crash! Looks like not a Pharo fault, but I am definitely stuck.

It is problematic, it is a system (LinuxMint based) used in Geneva primary schools and Dr. Geo was expected to be used there :(

Hilaire

[1] http://forum.world.st/Cairo-related-crash-with-Dr-Geo-tt4952023.html