Well I was refering to live coding itself, but you are correct, I have not
tried combining with literate coding hence why I was curious about the
difficulties you ecountered. I did not know that you focused so much
Grafoscopio on iterate coding. Thanks for enlighting me.

I never implied that Python was easier in everything compared to Pharo.
Afterall kinda misses a huge chunk which is the IDE itself.

There lies the challange of live coding as I initially said that we each
use it in a diffirent way. Thanks for the link also very enlighting and it
is what i wanted, an actual use case.