Hi Andrew, Stephane,

thanks for the read. It was interesting, albeit a bit confusing at times. I
do like your evaluation of the thesis.

> Thanks Andrew I read it fast and I will reread it. It is really
> interesting to me because I never took the time to understand "worse
> is better".

Reading through "worse is better", and the follow-up "worse is better is
worse" by the same author, I'm not sure there is much to understand ;)

Apart if you want to study how a misunderstood quote can become a driving
force in software development...

Thierry