Hi again,

Concerning cryptography in Pharo, there are to my knowledge :
=> a package developed in squeak [1] that was I think ported/forked for Pharo.
I cannot find the Pharo version
=> a binding to the sodium library (NaCl) [2]

With one would you recommend ?  Maybe another option ?

Concerning hashing (I’d like to hash information content a bit like this is
done in ifs with their multihash lib [3])
=> I found a keccak implication with I think would do the [4]. Any feedback ?
Other implementations available ?
=> Do you think having something like ifs multihash would be interesting in
Pharo ?

Again, thanks in advance for your comments/advices.

Cédrick

[1]  http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html
<http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html>
[2]