Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
Hi,

I don’t know if is useful in your case, but you made me remember I made
a small tool to trap unix signals within Pharo. I uploaded then to github.

https://github.com/estebanlm/pharo-posix-signal

is very easy to use and it will allow you to trap any signal and do what
you want ;)

Thanks, looks that it'll help.

Esteban

On 28 Oct 2017, at 13:39, Herby Vojčík <he...@mailbox.sk