> I think it is correct to show green if you fix your problem in the
> debugger and then proceed and  it passes all assertions. But it should
> equally fail if you proceed and it asserts false or craps out.

It would be a lie. The truth is only that from that point on, it is
correct. You have no guarantee that your correction hasn't broken something
that would occur in the next run prior to the point at which you applied
the correction.

Hence my assertion that you cannot determine the colour until the next run.