Thanks Stef, also thank all of you for your support. It is very important to me
and shows that Pharo is really in progress.
I didn't ever complained - i just asked simple questions on topics i don't
know. And i get lot's of answers to make some decisions. I understand where to
get information and what are the prospects of using Pharo.

I came to Pharo looking for appropreate Smalltalk implementation after Cincom
denied access to its PUL version of VW. I found Pharo as the most advanced but
it also has its disadvantages.

My project is a desktop GUI application with some hacks with saving data
to\from image on-the-fly and lots of GUI dialogs + complex custom GUI control.
It is a kind of personal data\information manager.

I'm very lazy and i like to read rich manuals more than to investigate complex
code. I think it is much more natural when you don't need to study the whole
system before you can do simple things. For example, i don't want to waste lots
of time to understand what is the difference between bloc and spec, i want to
read few paragraphs of manual and look into some class comments, and than do
the task. So i think you made a great progress in this direction with Spec -
the manual is very clear and allows developing UI with minimal efforts - just
to read some abstracts from manual.

But in some areas i need to ask somebody who knows much more than i do. And i
don't think there could be "dumb questions",  but a _lack_of_information_.
Also, when something is evident to one - it could be not so evident to another
person. That is why i ask such simple things.

Also i became accustomed to the situation when platform implements some basic
stuff like i wrote earlier (UI tools, i18n, deployment, etc) and it was not
evident to me that such modern system as Pharo cannot do it, so i asked about
it.

I have seen that Pharo is powerful system but i need to decide what to do:
1) create some personal solution based on different answers above. Lots of code
investigations, coding and debugging (fixing existed bugs that are not on pharo
roadmap).
2) wait until some release of Pharo fix bugs with non-latin paths, implement
minimal level of integrated with UI framework i18n and deployment\packaging of
applications.

Every software developer tries to find the simplest solution for his task.

I apologized if i said something wrong, i really didn't want to hurt somebody's
feelings.

Vikenti.