Hi Sean - not sure if this is exactly what you are after, but there is a method
in the debugger that is invoked when you need to debug, you can override this
and Fuel out the debug context to a file (or I guess even a variable in the
image if you are also saving the image when it gets an error). When the the
image relaunches in a headful state you could check if that file exists (or
variable is not null) and then open a debugger on the Fueled back in state?

Mariano’s article gave me all of the hints for doing something like this for
PharoLamda - (although I am reading the file from S3 and then creating the
debugger in a different image) - but I could imagine you doing this for what
you want?

If you need specific code I can dig it out for you tonight.

Tim