Hi Doru,

On 14/11/17 11:36, Tudor Girba wrote:
> Hi Offray,
>
> There are two issues that I take from your email. So, please allow me to
> address them separately:
>
> 1. The process of installing the new GT (with Documenter)
> GT is meant to load in Pharo 6.1. It is tested tested automatically several
> times a day both on Windows (Appveyor) and on Linux (Travis CI), and we load
> it automatically on Mac when we develop. Other people managed to load it as
> well. That does not mean that there are no problems, but it does mean that
> there are no problems that we are aware of. So, we need to understand what
> the issue is.
> From your email I understand that you are using Pharo 6.1. Is it the latest
> image and VM?

This is what about says: "Pharo 6.0 Latest update: #60510", but is Pharo
6.1. I don't know if that gives any info on the VM or how to get it.

> What is the operating system?

Manjaro Linux

> What is the exact loading snippet that you used?

The one in the thread I'm answering. Is the same in the Readme fro
gtoolkit. https://github.com/feenkcom/gtoolkit

> Now, please bare in mind that GT relies on the common way of organizing
> GitHub projects. So, what you describe seems to have to do with Iceberg, not
> with GT. For example, did you manage to load any other Pharo project from
> GitHub?
>
> 2. There is something about silence which I do not understand. I do not
> remember a particular question that you asked and you got no answer to. If
> there was one, I am sorry. Please repost it.

I have done. Was about giving feedback to the Pillar editor. But also
happened at the beginning when I tried to get feedback on the Moose
list. In fact I prefer to post questions here. There is a lot of overlap
between both lists, but here I have a better answers ratio.

Cheers,

Offray