Thanks for your report Hans.

With Grafoscopio[1] I want to provide a "product/app" instead of a
library (of course it can exists because of the excellent libraries
Pharo ecosystem is providing) that bridges the gap between
user/developer and expert/novice. Still its community is nascent and I
have some reports of interest/use in this community and locally, but
co-development is yet far away, I think.

[1] http://mutabit.com/grafoscopio/index.en.html

So yes, Pharo is pretty empowering and it has the proper direction and
it is increasing in momentum, but still we need to traverse a long path
to enlarge the ecosystem and made it more "end user" friendly by
offering more "end user" apps made with Pharo & friends.

Cheers,

Offray