Wow! What a great collection of answers. Thanks everyone, I learned a lot
from that relatively simple question.

I have installed QuickAccess - that's very cool. And, I have also tried the
<script> pragma. Having the button is very nice. I will also try out
Grafoscope. I have been playing with Mathematica Notebooks, and I think
something similar within Pharo would be wonderful.

Cheers
Andy

Yes. Plenty of solutions, from just open your Playground in a scripts
folder, to QuickAccess, to objects, to embedding scripts into more
complete data narratives. They serve different purposes, so explore them
and see which ones serves better your taste and user case.

Cheers,

Offray