Unless we talk about a diffident launcher I am not aware of. Pharo launcher
is both a GUI last time I checked and loadable inside any image. So
technically speaking you don’t need neither the GUI nor the command line.
You can fully integrate it and automate it with your own project and then
publish that project to Package Browser so that downloads and installs from
inside the image with a single click. It’s just regular Pharo code like
anything else.