Hi Stef

For example, my project can depend on Iceberg using the following
definition:

spec baseline: 'Iceberg' with: [ spec repository:
> 'github://pharo-vcs/iceberg/:<someversion>' ];

But now suppose my project have one package that depends on Iceberg
"minimal" and other that depends on the "default" group, how do I describe
that in my baseline? Using project:with I can define two different names
for the same dependency but in different version or group. For example, I
could define "Iceberg Minimal" project that loads the "minimal" group and
another "Iceberg Default" that loads the "default"group and then refer to
them by name, right? I would like to know how to do that with projects from
Iceberg (git) that defines only BaselineOf.