On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 11:42:22AM -0500, Andrei Stebakov wrote:
> I tried before to install odbc.
> Gofer new
>   squeaksource: 'ODBC';

Not Squeaksource. Load the version from Smalltalkhub:

  Gofer new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'PharoExtras' project: 'ODBC';

Hopefully this version works with or without Esteban's suggestion.

> I still don't see how postgres can help but I'll give it another try.

I suggested PostgreSQL FDW because I know PostgreSQL. If you are not familiar
with PostgreSQL, then setting it up, setting up its FDW, and finally setting up
programmatic access to PostgreSQL to get at the FDW data is probably more work
than it is worth.

Pierce