Hello Photon,

I have literally no idea where you found this paper but it is years old.

Could you try to install it according to instructions on Bloc GitHub page:

https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Bloc

You might also want to try a MemoryGame tutorial:

https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Tutorials

Let me know if something does not work.

P.S. Could somebody with access rights delete this page:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoBookWorkInProgress/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/Bloc/Bloc.html
 ?

Alex

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 03:26, Photon <nico-br...@live.de> wrote:

> Hello I have trouble with Bloc.  I tried to install it like this as i read
> it
> in a paper on Bloc
>

> but then this does not work because there is no suchclass, istall is send
> nil.
>

> I had also trouble with the tutorial earlier. I could not see anything in
> the preview altho the code was aparrantly fine.
> I really like to do something with bloc but i cant even set it up properly.
> Please help me.

Alex