Hi Aliaksei,

thank you for your reply. I dowloade Bloc from the source you gave me and
realized the memory tutorial is the same one wich was shown at the
PharoDays2017. I watched this video yesterday and tried to follow along but
it did not quite work. That was the reason why I found this strange old
paper.

I did it now again but following the PDF file. I get the same kind of
problem. The code seems to be right but when I run a new Card object wich
should be  grey sqaure by this point the Inspector shows nothing.
Resetting the Bloc universe did not help either.
<http://forum.world.st/file/t371759/Memory.png>

It looks like its would be empty. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?