On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 09:04:59AM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Cool! I noticed the following [1]:
>     ln -s \
>           `/sbin/ldconfig -p | sed -e 's|[^/]*||' | grep sqlite3` \
>           `find . -type f -name SqueakSSL.so -print0 | xargs -0
> dirname`/sqlite3.so
> What does it do?
>
> Answer from Herby in private mail: fixes linux lib lookup problem in ffi,

I was just about to do this Docker thing the other way, which is to bundle my
own SQLite library, for these reasons:

- Customize SQLite to include JSON, FTS, etc.

- Yesterday I committed functionality to load SQLite extensions (so/dylib/dll
  files implementing SQL functions and virtual tables). I'm using a PCRE-based
  extension.

- SQLcipher. This is in NBSQLite3, to be ported to UFFI.

Pierce