BTW, Sean (or anyone else), if you still find this docker useful, should I add you as contributor in dockerhub and write access in git so you could make builds for 70 (I do not use 70, so not knowing when is it the good point to make new build). Or is there some ETA to official one built from Pharo jenkins itself?

Herby

Herbert Vojčík wrote:

Herbert Vojčík wrote:

Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
https://hub.docker.com/r/herbysk/pharo/
How are the images built from https://lolg.it/herby/pharo-docker?

Researching a bit it seems that Docker Hub only supports GitHub and
BitBucket, and IIUC you can't change the image name if you use
automated
building. Therefore, I assume you're going something custom. Is it
manual?

Manual. I actually replied to original question, but mail got stuck in
moderation b/c it has empty subject or something.

Whenever I see there is significant change / the project needs to have
the new changes in, I rebuild and reupload manually.

Also, I pointed out in that lost mail, I only created this docker out of
necessity since there isn't pharo official one. Having official one
generated from Jenkins would be nice.

Herby

Or is there a way to set up triggers for a custom solution? Thanks.

-----
Cheers,
Sean