Operator priority :); unary messages `#ensureCreateDirectory have
precedence over binary `#/`

(FileSystem disk workingDirectory / '../public') ensureCreateDirectory.

Also please note that the workingDirectory should be based on where Pharow
as launched from, if you are looking for the image directory, then use the
following

FileLocator imageDirectory asFileReference

Cheers,
Peter