at the end of the fifth page
"
The widgets have now been defined and configured, but their placement in
the UI has not yet been specified. This is the role of the class side method
defaultSpec .
"

CustomerSatisfaction class >> defaultSpec
^ SpecLayout composed
newRow: [ :row |
row add: #buttonHappy; add: #buttonNeutral; add: #buttonBad ]
origin: 0 @ 0 corner: 1 @ 0.7;
newRow: [ :row | row add: #screen ]
origin: 0 @ 0.7 corner: 1 @ 1;
yourself