Hi Esteban,

after I got Amber running separately, I set up Tide according to

   https://github.com/tide-framework/tide  readme.md

Everything went fine so far, but after the page loaded, Helios did not
pop. Blank page.

So I looked into the page source and,  suspiciously, at line 18 I
found

****
          require(         [    "amber/devel",     "amber/helpers",
"tide/Tide-Amber-Core",    "tide/Tide-Amber-Exceptions",
"tide/Tide-Amber-Examples",    "tide/Tide-Amber-Tests"    ],
function (smalltalk) {
smalltalk.initialize({defaultAmdNamespace: 'tide'});
smalltalk.popupHelios();         }
****

I searched for all required paths in the bower path, but could not
find only the first two.

Can you kindly give me a hint how to proceed to get it running?

Kind regards,

basket