Hi Esteban, hi Herbert,

so, formally,  it is a Tide integration issue now, IMHO.

As I understand it now:

Tide's setup procedure generates a file system out of a Monticello
archive
and puts Tide related extensions for Amber in it.  Then the user is
directed to that fs's root
to install Amber. (That seems a little odd, as these extensions are to
be integrated
in the Amber image and seem to have a stonger adhesion there.)

The part of the procedure  to install Tide is now invalid relating to
Amber.

Should I try the following:

***

I have a brand new allmost perfectly working Amber installation.

I scavenge the elements mentioned by Herbert below and move them to
the Tide stub,
instead of using the Tide/Monticello generated 'bower install' script.
Then run 'grunt devel'.
Is this all I need?

Is there a way to explicitly describe the objects I need?
Or is there a way to check what exactly is missing?

***

But would it not be a better approach to update the Tide setup
procedure?
How would that work?
Kind regards,

basket
On 21.3.2018 at 9:54 PM, "Herbert Vojčík"  wrote:In newer version of
Amber the loading code changed significantly, as
promises are used (best way to migrate old code is to actually created

new project using `amber init` and only move the needed pieces
(src/*.st
files, .amd.json files, lists of packages in deploy.js / testing.js /
devel.js / Gruntfile.js) to the new structure).

Also "searched in bower path" is wrong, paths are mapped differently,
using .amd.json files (which I think are set correctly), but of
course,
`grunt devel` must be run at least once for mapping to happen (it is
run
as part of `amber init`, so new project is set up fine; but in case
.amd.json files are changed, it should be rerun).

Herby